January 31, 2010

It's no iPad


But I'm thrilled with my new set up in the kitchen. The cookbook stand I had to have on our wedding registry would have done me no good, considering I find 99% of my recipe inspiration online, discussed in other blogs. So now I can pull something up on the laptop and have it displayed instantly on the countertop. Questions, conversions, substitutions can be Googled. Welcome to the kitchen of the FUTURE.

I guess our new Joy of Cooking is going to remain uncracked unless there is a power outage. Though I hear there's a ton of recipes in there.

1 comments:

stealthnerd said...

I'm a little jealous of your setup. I was completely excited to get a cookbook stand for my bridal shower and then I got it home and realized...hm, yeah, I pretty much only find recipes online anymore haha!